Jordan Spreader – Ready to Run
Walthers Part # 920-110110
Now you can add one of the most versatile machines every built to your maintenance-of-way fleet with the WalthersProto Jordan Spreader! Used to profile and grade drainage ditches during warmer weather, when the flakes start flying, Jordans can be found plowing snow and pushing it back from the tracks. These HO replicas are based on the model 2-200 Spreader-Ditcher-Snowplow used by dozens of railroads, which have been in service year ’round since the 1920s. Featuring all-new tooling, the models are a perfect companion to the WalthersProto Russell Snowplows (sold separately) and feature:
- Limited edition – one-time run of these numbers
- Factory-installed grab irons
- Positionable wings and moldboards can be raised and lowered
- Built tough with durable metal hinges and other details
- Complete underbody with brake gear and piping
- Thin profile stirrups
- Cab window “glass”
- Railroad-specific details:
- Horizontal or vertical air reservoir
- Original or one of 3 later headlight styles as appropriate
- 70-ton roller bearing or Bettendorf trucks as appropriate
- Single-chime air horn placement
- Ultra-smooth rolling metal axles and 33″ wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
Ready to take on winter’s worst, this WalthersProto Jordan Spreader is based on equipment operated by the Canadian National and is equipped with a horizontal air tank, modern vertical headlight and features the air horn mounted on the wing post crosstie.
|Vous ne trouvez pas ce que vous cherchez ?
Ecrivez-moi un courriel, il me fera plaisir de vous aider dans vos recherches!
Dans la même thématique, voici d’autres suggestions :
|You don’t find what you’re looking for ?
Write me an e-mail, I’ll gladdly help you out to find it!
In the same thematic, here some other suggestions :