VIA Rail Canada 6536 (blue, yellow, black)
HO scaleThe Rapido Trains HO Scale GMD FP9A diesels are based on the quintessential passenger diesel locomotives constructed by General Motors Diesel Division in London, Ontario from 1954 to 1958 for CN and CP. Successors and secondary owners have kept the classy units busy on passenger, commuter and excursion runs, and several are preserved in museums.
- 100% accurate Canadian details
- Correct fuel and water tanks, cooling coils, and other CN-specific details!
- Numerous etched-metal parts including “No-Warp” metal grills
- Operational headlight, number boards, and optional ditch lights
- Operational class lights and backup light
- Full, multi-colour interior detail
- Available in DC/DCC/Sound only
- Models equipped with an ESU Loksound V5 decoder with sounds recorded by Rapido of an FP9A with an original 567C prime mover
- Now featuring steam generator sounds as well!
|Vous ne trouvez pas ce que vous cherchez ?
Ecrivez-moi un courriel, il me fera plaisir de vous aider dans vos recherches!
Dans la même thématique, voici d’autres suggestions :
|You don’t find what you’re looking for ?
Write me an e-mail, I’ll gladdly help you out to find it!
In the same thematic, here some other suggestions :
HO – Modern Bus Shelter — Kit with Accessories0.00 CAD $ Add to my backorder (Commande en différée)
HO – BiLevel Commuter Car – Set #2 — Agence Metropolitaine de Transport, Montreal AMT – Cab: #2003 Coaches: #2021, #2035380.00 CAD $ Add to cart
HO – BiLevel Commuter Car – Set #1 — Agence Metropolitaine de Transport, Montreal AMT – Cab: #2001 Coaches: #2024, #2031380.00 CAD $ Add to cart
HO – GMD F59PH – LokSound and DCC — AMT Montreal 532360.00 CAD $ Add to cart
HO – GMD F59PH – LokSound and DCC — AMT Montreal 526360.00 CAD $ Add to cart
HO – Standing Office Workers — pkg(6)Add to cart