360.00 CAD $
GMD FP9A diesels are based on the quintessential passenger (…)
1 in stock
VIA Rail Canada 6536 (blue, yellow, black)
HO scaleThe Rapido Trains HO Scale GMD FP9A diesels are based on the quintessential passenger diesel locomotives constructed by General Motors Diesel Division in London, Ontario from 1954 to 1958 for CN and CP. Successors and secondary owners have kept the classy units busy on passenger, commuter and excursion runs, and several are preserved in museums.
- 100% accurate Canadian details
- Correct fuel and water tanks, cooling coils, and other CN-specific details!
- Numerous etched-metal parts including “No-Warp” metal grills
- Operational headlight, number boards, and optional ditch lights
- Operational class lights and backup light
- Full, multi-colour interior detail
- Available in DC/DCC/Sound only
- Models equipped with an ESU Loksound V5 decoder with sounds recorded by Rapido of an FP9A with an original 567C prime mover
- Now featuring steam generator sounds as well!
|Vous ne trouvez pas ce que vous cherchez ?
Ecrivez-moi un courriel, il me fera plaisir de vous aider dans vos recherches!
Dans la même thématique, voici d’autres suggestions :
|You don’t find what you’re looking for ?
Write me an e-mail, I’ll gladdly help you out to find it!
In the same thematic, here some other suggestions :
HO – 85′ Budd 10-6 Sleeper — Canadian NationalAdd to cart
HO – 85′ Budd 10-6 Sleeper — Via Rail CanadaAdd to cart
HO – 85′ Budd Baggage-Lounge — Canadian NationalAdd to cart
HO – 85′ Budd Baggage-Railway Post Office — Via Rail CanadaAdd to cart
HO – 85′ Budd Dome Coach — Via Rail CanadaAdd to cart
HO – 85′ Budd Large-Window Coach — Canadian NationalAdd to cart
HO – 85′ Budd Small-Window Coach — Via Rail CanadaAdd to cart
Usagé / Used
HO – Budd Streamlined “Slumbercoach” 24-8 Sleeper — Canadian Pacific – No # *USED*Add to cart
HO – Custom Garbage Cans — Painted & Rusted pkg(5)Add to cart
HO – GMD FP7 – LokSound & DCC — Via Rail Canada 6569Add to cart
|Dimensions||29 × 16 × 8 cm|