Canadian National #55245 (red, Noodle Logo)
Walthers Part # 920-110024,
Take on winter’s worst with a WalthersProto Russell Snowplow on the job! In service since the 1920s, all-steel plows like this are a must have for railroads big and small, and look great spotted on a siding or near the engine shed during the warmer months too! Completely retooled and superbly detailed, each HO Scale model features:
- Limited edition – one time run of these roadnumbers!
- Prototypes in service 1920s to present
- Fully-assembled, railroad ready – undecorated kit also available
- Factory-installed grab irons
- Complete underbody w/brake gear & piping
- Custom front truck for tighter curves
- Detailed flanger
- Thin profile stirrups
- Window “glass”
- Ultra-Smooth rolling metal axles and 33″ wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle coupler on rear of plow
- See-through “steel” or original “wood” running boards
- Sturdy hinged & positionable side wings in two styles w/wire cross braces
- Fitted w/original or one of three styles of late headlights as appropriate
- Bettendorf or roller bearing rear truck
|Vous ne trouvez pas ce que vous cherchez ?
Ecrivez-moi un courriel, il me fera plaisir de vous aider dans vos recherches!
Dans la même thématique, voici d’autres suggestions :
|You don’t find what you’re looking for ?
Write me an e-mail, I’ll gladdly help you out to find it!
In the same thematic, here some other suggestions :