1 en stock
59′ Cylindrical Hopper, Round Hatches – Ready to Run
Walthers Part # 910-7331
HO scale, sold out at WalthersMoving grain and a variety of other bulk loads, these colorful WalthersMainline models of the popular 59′ Cylindrical Hopper make it easy to model a complete unit train! Introduced in 1972 to handle grain and potash, the cars are based on prototypes built by National Steel Car with a capacity of 4550 cubic feet of cargo. They’ve worn a wide range of colorful paint and lettering schemes over the years, 59′ Cylindrical Hoppers can still be found all across North America today.
- Nicely detailed, fully assembled and affordably priced to make it easy to expand your fleet, WalthersMainline 59′ Cylindrical Hoppers feature:
- Limited Edition – one time run of these roadnumbers!
- Model of a National Steel Car 4550 cubic foot car
- Fully assembled, ready to run
- Thousands used in North American grain and potash service from 1972 to the present
- Trough or round loading hatches as appropriate
- Four different car numbers for each roadname
- See-through running boards
- Detailed brake gear, roof hatches and end ladders
- Correct 36″ turned-metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
|Dimensions||31 × 16 × 11 cm|